Thanks for praying and thinking of us. Here is an update on what is happening at Koinonia Surco here in Lima Peru.
1. Praise God for 15 people that were baptized this last Thursday.
2. Praise God for a lot of new people at the church here in Lima.
3. Praise God that we now have our new boat working and being used for the ministry in the jungle.
4. Praise God that a new Bible study has started in a village in the jungle called Puerto Libre. There is no
church there but some of the people want to study God´s word. Gary is going every Sunday afternoon.
5. Praise God for the funds that we have received to be able to expand the number of rooms for our missionary
base in Galilea in the jungle. These rooms will be used to house our missions teams and to house pastors
and leaders when we do conferences there.
1. I will be going to the jungle the third week of this month along with pastor Robert Fountain. We will be
holding a one day conference with the pastors and leaders of the area where we minister. The topic will
2. Pray for those that preach the gospel on the bused and in the streets here daily. We are giving out an
average of 12,000 tracts a month.
3. Pray for more laborers. There is much need and the laborers are few.
4. Pray for the people that will be attending our apologetics course that begins this weekend.
5. I (Brian) will be teaching at the church here in Lima this week as usual but I will also be teaching in Ica
this Thursday night.
May God bless you all!